- Регистрация
- 24.08.25
- Сообщения
- 76
- Реакции
- 6
- Репутация
- 0
WARNING: DO NOT BUY HIS CRYPTO DRAINER
I spoke to their support before buying the drainer. I didn't do middleman because they seem trusted to me. After talking to their support i paid 4k$ on their website quark.lab i used some july coupon code to get 1k$ off but after paying no scripts were provided.
Their support account @quarklab_support (tg) and @quarkdev (tg) blocked me then messaged them from different accounts and they blocked all my accounts
Transaction Hash: cf017a3e29e6c1c87263e03822a0b3ce62e2f1cd469c8238c03da455eed5831d
I just want my refund this guy has scammed also my friend
You can also see they are still using the same addy for the drainer
He deleted messages
I spoke to their support before buying the drainer. I didn't do middleman because they seem trusted to me. After talking to their support i paid 4k$ on their website quark.lab i used some july coupon code to get 1k$ off but after paying no scripts were provided.
Their support account @quarklab_support (tg) and @quarkdev (tg) blocked me then messaged them from different accounts and they blocked all my accounts
Transaction Hash: cf017a3e29e6c1c87263e03822a0b3ce62e2f1cd469c8238c03da455eed5831d
I just want my refund this guy has scammed also my friend
You can also see they are still using the same addy for the drainer
He deleted messages




